At Prime Walls, wallpaper samples play an important part in the design process, allowing our clients to see and feel the texture, colour, and any other elements such as metallics before making a final decision on what works best for their project.
We completely understand how helpful samples are, which is why we are happy to offer free samples to our design trade clients.
Here is some additional information of value to help you understand more about our samples:
- Samples are available for all products, including residential, contract, digital prints, and dry erase.
- Sample sizes range from 8 1/2” x 11” to 20” x 20”, with 20” x 20” being the most common size for our vinyl wallcoverings, and 8 ½” x 11” being the most common size for speciality wallcoverings such as grasscloth, linen, and murals.
- Shipping is complimentary for design trade sample orders via UPS. We aim to send out all sample orders within 24 hours.
- Sample shipping is only available in the U.S. and Canada, however we ship roll orders internationally.
- Please note: if you require samples for a library, we need at least a week to fulfill your order.
How to Order Wallpaper Samples
To order a wallpaper sample, go to any product page and select the “Order a Sample” button. This will automatically add a sample of that product to your cart.
If you have any questions or come across a product you would like a sample for but do not see the option, please contact our customer service team.
email@example.com | 1-888-220-9093
We frequently receive questions relating to the differences between single and double rolls, and how Prime Walls prices wallpaper in relation to the roll size. This page will help you to understand the differences so you have all the information you need before purchasing wallpaper for your project.
What is the difference between a single roll and a double roll?
The term “single roll” and “double roll” strictly refers to the size of the wallpaper roll itself, not how many rolls you are getting. A single wallpaper roll and double wallpaper roll are both just one roll of wallpaper, with a double roll being a longer length than a single roll. In other words, two single rolls = one double roll.
The standard double roll wallpaper size is 20.8” wide x 33’ long. However, sometimes the roll size differs a bit depending on the manufacturer. You should always refer to the dimensions of the wallpaper roll on the product page before purchasing.
What prices am I seeing on the Prime Walls website?
At Prime Walls, we like to provide our clients with consistent information and a smooth shopping experience. This means we both price and sell our residential wallpaper in double rolls. This eliminates any confusion or surprises when it comes to purchasing your wallpaper. When you add a wallpaper roll to your cart, you are adding one double roll of wallpaper. None of our products are priced or sold in single rolls.
Most other retailers price in single rolls but sell in double rolls. This leads the customer to think that the price is lower than it actually is. When they get to the checkout, they are forced to order wallpaper in multiples of 2, which doubles the price and creates a confusing and frustrating experience. At Prime Walls, we only price and sell in double rolls.
If you still have questions regarding roll sizes and what you can expect to receive, please contact us at 1-888-220-9093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sometimes, simplicity is the best solution for an interior design project. Designed with flexibility and versatility in mind, Med-Walls is a collection that focuses on easy-to-use wall coverings. With a minimalist grid design, it is available in several colors that will fit any space. The surface is treated with BioPruf® for protection against the growth of mold and bacteria for added versatility.
- 3500 centimetre
- 106 centimeter
- 10.8 centimeter
- ? 7 International Woolscale, BS EN 20105 / ISO 105-B02
- Scrubbable (*), EN 259-1 / EN 12956
- Soap; Detergents; Alcohol; Ammonia; Alkali; Diluted Acids. Not resistant to solvents like Ketones; Esters; Aromatic hydrocarbons.
- The material is classified as non-hazardous. For more information see safety datasheet according to DIN 52900 or 91/155/EEG, 2001/58/EC.
- ISO 14001, IGI Quality Mark, International Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC)
- Refer to installation recommendations leaflet inside the core of each roll.