Products may be returned in its original delivered condition within 30 days of the original invoice date. Custom digital wall prints and other made-to-order items cannot be returned. A refund can only be issued if payment was successfully received. See below for more information on return procedures:
- Please contact the Prime Walls office to request a return. If the return is approved, we will provide you with a Return Material Authorization Number. Keep this number as your reference. A 25% re-stocking fee is applied on all returns.
- The item(s) must be securely packaged in its original packaging. When the item(s) are returned, they will be inspected for possible damages. If the item(s) is in its original delivered condition, the item(s) will be accepted for return.
- If the item is not packaged and returned within 30 days of original invoice date, the Return Material Authorization will be considered void.
- Prime Walls does not accept any returns on made-to-order products, such as digital wall coverings, unless authorized in cases where there is a proven defect or damage due to transit.
- The cost of shipping during the original delivery of the item is not refundable; the customer is responsible for delivery charges that may be incurred during the return process. In cases where the return is due to the item being damage, defective or incorrect, Prime Walls will accept the return charges or replace the item at no additional cost.
- Due to dye lot and batch number considerations, Prime Walls will not accept returns on leftover materials.
- Prime Walls does not accept returns on items that have been altered (e.g. cut, treated, processed) or damaged after shipment.
When a return has been successfully authorized, credit will be issued within 10 business days to the card used by the customer for the original purchase.